Mecton Troy Engineering WLL is committed to providing supply, installation, and testing services for infrastructure, superstructure, waste management, and Oil & Gas field projects of its clients who require accurate interpretation of their requirements and satisfaction of their expectations in an innovative, economic and effective manner.
The success of Mecton Troy Engineering WLL is based upon the quality, reliability, and environmental impact of its products and services as well as the occupational health and safety of its employees, clients, and third parties.
Application of Mecton Troy Engineering WLL Integrated Management System according to ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, and ISO 45001:2018, guarantees to carry out orders with high quality and reliability in a safe and environmentally friendly manner by the fulfillment of the following principles;
- Keeping customer satisfaction at the highest possible level by decreasing the duration and cost of projects without compromising quality, occupational health, safety, and environment.
- To provide outstanding services to our clients in line with quality and safety commitments by clear understanding client’s needs & expectations and maximizing financial benefit to all parties.
- Developing a systematic approach to HSE Management to ensure compliance with national and international laws; standards that Mecton Troy Engineering WLL subscribe to; and best practices, in order to continually improve HSE performance.
- Implementing robust systems in place to identify all appreciable hazards and subsequent risks associated with its activities and taking suitable control measures to mitigate identified hazards and risks.
- Consultation and participation with our workers on workplace health and safety including involvement in the decision-making process.
- Building and organizing a professional, experienced, and highly trained workforce to pioneer the technological developments and improvements in the market by providing initial and appropriate periodic technical, occupational health, safety, and environmental training to all employees.
- Preventing or eliminating occupational illness, injuries, pollution, and incidents at the workplace.
- Undertaking periodic reviews of all employees to ensure consistency of performance, knowledge, and job satisfaction and to identify training needs.
- Evaluating quality, occupational health, safety, and environmental objectives as a measure of the overall success of the company and monitoring, measuring, and analyzing continual improvement of the Integrated Management System in delivering its services.
- Ensuring quality, occupational health, safety, and environment has the highest priority in Mecton Troy Engineering WLL and all necessary resources are utilized to prevent non-conformities, incidents, and environmental impacts by careful planning and optimized performance.
- Committing all applicable local, federal, and international laws, regulations, standards, and requirements of affiliated organizations, partnerships, and clients.